Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photographic Memory - Study with Harry


While going through my old college pics, this one inspired me to write something.

I got a Yashika camera in semester break after 7th sem. Those time digital cameras were expensive and highly uncommon. After reaching college, we started taking pictures to secure memories in photographic format. To get natural pose, we used to avoid looking towards camera.

One day, I called Harry for a "studying" photo together. My room was mess but Harry's room was more mess. So finally my room was selected as venue. We used to do combined study at Harry's or Mayank's room which resulted discussion on various topics including girls hostel more often than not.

Thought of clicking snap makes people meticulous about their looks. Harry did combing which was a rare activity. He got his best t-shirt also. Many books were scattered in room to make it look like some studious guy's room. Alarm clock, which never had battery, was put on table. Harry got his computer science book to make it more natural pose. I got the thickest book I had.

Once everything was ready, we requested someone(I can not remember who it was) to click. Get set go and we have a proof that we did study in college.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

ShivanandanGupta said...

Good one Dude :)

ShivanandanGupta said...

Group studies are alway fun ;)