Sunday, October 31, 2010

3 Worst Movies

Its been long time, I have written a blog. Either I am not getting time or I am not finding some real good topics to write something.

So let me start the blog flow again. I am going to mention 3 worst movies I have watched fully. It is solely based on my point of view and level of frustration I reached while watching that movie. There are few movies which I have stopped watching in between.

Number 3 #

Chalte Chalte (2003) Cast: Shahrukh Khan,Rani Mukherjee
In celebration of campus selection of his brother, Puneet sponsored this movie. We watched this movie in Raj Talkies, Gorakhpur. Barely in 10 minutes, I started countdown of when movie is going to finish. In next 5 minutes, I have reached at the level, where it has become unbearable .I could have left the movie in b/w that idea did not strike me. By the time it finished, I had decided that I wont watch shahrukh's movie again. I did not watch his movies next two year.

Number 2 #

Gayab (2004) Cast: Tushar Kapoor, Antara Mali
I watched this movie in Chennai when Adarsh, Kartik and Nitin went to take Mock CAT exam. Since I was not appearing in CAT I was getting bored. I decided to rent and watch a movie in my house owner's desktop. I don't know in which state of mind I chose this movie. Every scene was complete torture. By the time movie finished, I got severe headache. I had to take medicine and slept till morning.


Number 1 #

Kabhi Alvida Na Kahna(2006) Cast: AB, jr AB, SRK, Rani, Preity
With huge star-cast, I never imagined this movie would be a disaster. I traveled to Banglore to meet my friends, I watched this movie there. SRK acting was again painful. On top of that this movie was 3 and half hour long hence more excruciation.


This is list of 3 worst movies I have seen. There are more movies in the list but I mentioned only three. :).

1 comment:

Amruta Chougule said...

Feels so nice to read favorite friend's blog after so long..courtesy his free time and weekends!!
I followed your blogpage in 2009, and completely forgot about it in 2010.
Read few of your 2010 blogs today. You surely have it in you to write well....please continue to blog :))